Thursday, July 13, 2006

Water & Family, My Favorites!

Hello Family & Friends!
I've missed you all SO much! This summer has been great! The warm weather has given me many opportunities to convince Mommy & Daddy to let me play in water. I LOVE water! They even took me to the beach to see my Grandpa Bruce & Grandma Debbi. On the 4th of July, I got to see more family. Between water and family, I'm a happy boy.

Daddy & I sat on the steps and the sprinkler sprayed us with COLD water!

Mommy & I gave Daddy a Boxing movie for Father's Day.

Look how HEAVY I am. It's NOT my head, it's my muscles!

At the ocean, Daddy lifted me SO high!

And there was this soft stuff I couldn't seem to hold onto, Mommy called it sand.

I wanted to crawl into the BIG waves, but Daddy held me back.

At Riverwood, I got to ride on a tractor with Grandpa Bruce. He SO nice!

I also got to ride in Grandpa Bruce's boat! Mommy wanted a nice family picture, but my uncles have taught me to make funny faces (or point) when I hear "nice family picture."

Speaking of uncles, here's Uncle Zack playing with me. I hope when I get hair, it's curly like his.

On the 4th of July, my Nanni Hires came to see me. We made silly faces together. She's SO fun!

That's all I have to share today. Goodbye Everyone. I love you very much! And don't foget to take a tupperware lid as you go! (& checkout my abs)

Love, Joey III

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Cy Alexander said...

Joey my boy- so good to see you again. You are one handsome dude, standing there like a champ. I'm a little jealous. I'm just starting to pull myself up on the couch and things... someday I'll be walking like you. I feel you on loving water, man. I could play in the pool all day long. Well, I'm glad we're friends, through our mommies (aren't they pretty?). Hopefully we'll get to meet in person this summer!
Love you bro!~ Cy Alexander

 

Post a Comment

<< Home