Saturday, August 26, 2006

One Year Down!

Hello Everyone!
It's been a crazy crazy year for me. From inside mom, to stuck on my back all day, to eating, pooping, crawling, walking, and then a birthday party, it's been quite an experience. I've grown to love books, water, cars, bananas, grandparents, cousins, friends, Mommy and Daddy. Thanks for sharing my adventures on the blog. Here's my newest update.
Eating sand at Point Defiance Park Beach

Playing in the kids area at the Zoo


There was a big rubber swimming pool, a little kitty, and water coming out of a giant flower in Nanny and Poppy Hires yard.


"Does anyone know where the red floating toy went?"


Playing with Poppy in the grass with balls.

Riding in a wagon!


Reading one of my favorite books about Doggies. "Woof!"


My first birthday cake. "Let me at it!"

"Mmmmmm. Is there any frosting left?"

"This CD player is from who? Oh, it says Great Grandma and Grandpa Durkee. Thanks!"

My buddy Marco pushed me on my new car.

Swimming with my new buddy Cy and his mommy Jennifer.

Daddy threw me SO high! I thougt I would fly away.

The first year was great!! I can't wait to see what will happen in the second.

Love you all! Joey III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home