Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Expanding My Vocabulary

Hello Friends!
I've been a very busy boy and would love to tell you about it.
I also have BIG news. Check out my T-shirt.

"Bay-beee" = baby or any child under 6yo

"Weeeee" = slide or whee!


"Baa" = bath


"Ta-Tau" = a tower


"No No" = I think it means do it quickly or when mom isn't looking


"tHeoo" = shoes



"Ha" = Hat


"Caw" = Car


"Coe" = Coat


"Manos" = Dominos


"Da-da Home" = I'm so exited to see you Daddy, where were you?


"Uh-high" = outside


"Caw, Mang-ma" = Call Grandma


"Ga-Ga-Ghee" = Grahamcracker

Yes it's true. I'm going to be the big brother. Mommy and Daddy say there's a baby in mommy's tummy who will arrive in 6 months. Huh?!??

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Congratulations Jenelle and family!!!! What wonderful news! You can look at Tim and my blog too:
www.timmaija.blogspot.com

~Maija

 

Post a Comment

<< Home