Monday, October 09, 2006

Outdoor Exploration

Hey Everybody. Happy Fall!
Thanks for checkin' out my new blog. Here's what's up with me...
-----------------------

Early in the summer, I was stuck in the house SO much. I was getting into everything.

Being housebound can drive a guy CRAZY!












I begged, pleaded, & made a million cute faces. Finally Mommy & Daddy agreed to take me to Grandma & Grandpa's house to get away.

Grandma is so fun and let me wear her glasses.

Auntie Kendra plays the piano beautifully, and it's even better when we play a duet.

At Grandma's, I was released into my natural environment, The Outdoors!

Nothing is better than being out in the fresh air. Check out this ride!

I practiced running, getting wet, and explored all the ballfields thoroughly. Lucky for me I haven't learned to read yet.

Mommy, Daddy & I went to pumpkin patch and I played in dirt. Those pumpkins were SO big.

They had goats, sheep, ducks, a mini horse, a baby cow and PIGS at the pumpkin farm! Did you know the animals never have to go in the house?

These pumkins were my favorites. I tried to carry them, but they were too heavy.

After a long day of running free, my buddy Marco & I need to get rehydrated.

Then we splash in the bathtub and get scrubbed from head to toe.


After bath, dad wraps me up in a towel like a burrito before storytime, singing, and bedtime.

Have a great day! I hope to see you someday in the park, on a walk, or somewhere else outside exploring for yourself. I'll be the 2-foot tall guy with the white sneakers, occasionally falling down for no reason but having a blast!

Love you all, Joey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home