Tuesday, June 26, 2007

All Boy!!

Hi everybody!

Wow has it been a while since I last updated you on my life. So much has happened! First, I'm BIG! My uncle Kah (Zack) got married to aunt Sarah, I played in dirt, I climbed into my bed, Baby Ben is getting BIG in Mama's tummy, I jumped off a log, I threw lots of rocks, I went to Nanny and Pappy's, I ate lots of pizza, I wore overalls, I got a few spanks for disobeying, I saw GramMa, Papa, and Tachi (auntie Kendra), and SO MUCH MORE!
To summarize 4 months into one phrase, I'm becoming ALL BOY.

Here I am at the Park. Mama wanted me to swing, but I found DIRT.

My buddy Marco and I are watching "Baby Animals" on TV. Lion says "ROAR!!"


Whoa! I need to lay down with all these toys stuffed in my shirt.


Who would knock the dominos down with their hand, when God gave you a HEAD!


Oh how the ladies will swoon. Nuff said.


Cortland and I have Rocks. They are good for banging and throwing.


I bet I can drink all this water.


At Nanny and Pappy's, I pick fresh strawberries and wrestle cats.


Don't look now, cause I'm launching the rocket!


Mmmm, I can't eat this chocolate fast enough. (happy birthday Ella)


Wow, these fit perfect in here. God is so smart to give me these.
Love you all and hope to see you!!
Love, Joey III

2 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Joey,
My how you have grown. I can't thank you enough for sharing your life with all of us. Now that you are having a baby brother I know that your pictures will be even more fun.
God bless you little "M",

Aunt Nancy

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Joey you are getting so big! I can't wait to meet your baby brother when he is born. Give love to your mommy and daddy for me. Love, Cousin Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home