Monday, November 19, 2007

BIG and LITTLE

I'm a BIG brother!
And as eveyone knows, that makes me the man in charge. It's been 4 months since my last post, and BIG things have happened. Mom was BIG, Ben came out, and now she's LITTLE. I became the BIG brother. Ben is just the LITTLE brother. My vocabulary got BIG too. The other day I said, "When Daddy comes home, he will get the big shovel and put the icky pumpkin in the big garbage." My pediatrician says that's way more than the 2-3 word sentances I'm supposed to be using. Daddy is proud. Check out these pictures of our last few months to get caught up on our lives.

I threw this BIG toy at Daddy.

The peas Daddy planted grew SO BIG!

I turned 2 years old and got a BIG bowl of M&Ms. I'm not LITTLE anymore, like Benjamin.


My friends Cortland & Marco came to my BIG birthday party.


Now that I'm BIG, I shave my scratchy face with Daddy.


I got BIG blocks for my birthday. I'm lookin' through the window.


One day, Daddy was workin' and Mommy went away in an ambulance. When I got to the hospital, LITTLE baby Ben was there. He's cute.


Mama was so happy to hold the LITTLE guy and get him out.


LITTLE Baby Ben!

I decided to be a LITTLE patient in Mommy's BIG hospital bed.

LITTLE Benjamin is sleepin'.

Daddy loves my LITTLE brother!

I'm a BIG boy. I help by bringin' Mommy the pumps.

Baby Ben had his 1st bath in the LITTLE tub.

When Mama came home, her ankles were BIG, but they got LITTLE again.
We went to Whidbey for Nanny's birthday. I ran on the BIG beach.

The LITTLE hat kept the sun out of Baby Ben's eyes.

Poppy has a BIG mustache.

Nanny put sand on my LITTLE piggies with a shell.

I took a BIG bite out of Nanny's BIG birthday cake!

On the way home I saw the BIG bright moon from the ferry.

I love my LITTLE brother.

I smashed Shrek with my Buzz Lightyear car. It was awesome.

Mommy bought me playdough at the garage sale. It is BIG fun!

Benjamin is so LITTLE that he needs a pillow to help him sit up.

I rode a LITTLE tractor at the BIG pumkin patch before Halloween.

Mama brought Baby Ben into the pumkin patch. He's the LITTLE pumpkin!

Daddy let me ride in the BIG wheelbarrow with the pumkins.

One night, I made a BIG mess on my face when I ate spaghetti.

Mama loves my LITTLE brother!

For Halloween, Grandma helped me to become a LITTLE scarcrow.

Baby Ben looks a LITTLE scared, but really he's not.

Sometimes when Mama is in a BIG hurry, she eats while holding Baby Ben. Only a paper towel protects him from the frequent falling food.

LITTLE baby Ben can sometimes have BIG eyes.

I like to pretent my LITTLE stegapope (stethascope) is Daddy's.

When I was LITTLE, I couldn't get into my toybox. But now I can.

BIG & LITTLE brother. Best friends forever.

LITTLE Baby Ben is hidin'.

I can do BIG summersaults into my Bed. Cool huh?!
Thanks everyone for keeping up to date with my life. Sorry it took me 4 months to post. I may be a BIG boy, but I take LITTLE responsibility (it's Daddy's fault). Hope to see you all soon.
Love always,
Joey III

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Nancy's Blog said...

Hi Joey and Ben, It was wonderful to see your new blog. My you have grown since your last update. Please tell Ben that I was glad to meet him. I know you two will have wonderful times together.
Hope you have a Blessed Thanksgiving. My love,
Great Aunt Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home