Thursday, June 19, 2008

Goodbye Washington, Hello Colorado

Hello Everyone!
In case you haven't heard, in a few weeks we are moving to Colorado Springs, Colorado! I will have a new house, a new yard, and a new park. I'm very excited. The only big bummer is I will miss my family in Washington, a lot. Speaking of family, there are over 6 months worth of pictures saved up of my family that I'm sure you are dying to see (over 70!). Hope you enjoy my very overdue update.

After Mama had Benjamin, I doctored her back to health.

Benjamin & I love Papa!

We had Thanksgiving at My House.

Mama & Benjamin are beautiful.

We walked to the Big Barn, it was awesome.

Benjamin thinks he's a boxer, but actually he's a little brother.

I think I could be Santa Claus.

Mama gives Benjamin baths in the sink just like she used to give me.

He uses my old towel. No monogrammed towels for the 2nd child.

I love sliding down the slide, even in cold winter.

After a few hours in the cold, a warm latte is SO nice!

Mama and Benjamin are SO beautiful!

Our family is CRAZY. I love it!

And I love my Mama.

And my brother Benjamin.



Guess who I am???

Dad, that Rudolph nose is funny.

I love my uncle Matt, he's fun.

Benjamin loves Pappy (so do I).

Uncle Zack is fun in the snow.

Benjamin thinks he's too cool for the Baby Bjorn (but he's not).

I AM too cool on my sled.

I'm not sure what these are, but I like them Papa.

No one's room is as cool as Tachi's (Auntie Kendra).

Ben can't really sit, it's just the chair.

This is my Playdough Picasso.

And this is my handsome brother.

Check me out. I'm SO high!

Mama makes Benjamin laugh on my new bed.

Nanny and I made a pirate ship. Arrrgh!

Stacky Uppy. A Mazzoncini tradition.

Valentine love from Benji Bear.

Look at this trick! I've got sweet moves.

Can I go work with you Daddy??

We're going adventuring in the cold. Awesome!

Snuggling with Mama is the best.

I like no clothes, but Benjamin is not so sure.

Mama and I are teaching Benjamin that reading is SO COOL.

While Daddy was working, Mama and I went to the WIGGLES IN CONCERT!

Benjamin is not too good at sitting in my bean bag yet.

WAZZUP!!!

"H" is for "hiding" under my bed and doing my letter puzzle.

Benjamin thinks those are his blocks, but they're mine.

I like to read to Benjamin in my Big Boy Bed.

Peek-a-boo!

Look what Pappy let me do (Mama was in the house)!

I'm a dancing maniac.

Special time with Autie Short for her 80th birthday.

Ridin' in the pirate carseat. Arrrrgh!

This ball is SO heavy.

Will it be a strike Dad?!?

Can you find me Benjamin?

Grandma Durkee is a fun reader.

Benjamin's having apricots, or sweet potatoes, or turkey dinner, or something orange.

Marco and I are getting SO big. We are block heads.

This is how you organize a snack Mom!

Benjamin's toes are toasty.

Brothers with books.

Benji Bear!

Pants are so overrated.

The best toys are from kitchen drawers.

"Smoooch!"

Benjamin the Box Brother.

Benjamin is starting to think he can take my toys...

...but I'll show him.

Who's the big brother now!

At the zoo, I saw a walrus (it smelled like fish).

I had a great picnic lunch. Has anybody seen my brother?

Who needs to see monkeys? Marco & I are better climbers than they are.

Joeys

and Benjamin.

You made it through all 70 pictures. I can't believe it! You must really love us.
Stay tunned, hopefully the next update will come sooner.
Love you!!
Joey III

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Christy said...

You have some pretty cute kids! Loved them all!!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Audrey & Lauren's Place said...

I miss you guys already! Hope you have fun in your new home. Maybe my mommy and daddy will take me to visit you some time.
XOXO
~Audrey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home